Re: [IP] Judy the Globetrotter

Were you being sarcastic or funny?  Sometimes it's hard to tell.  I feel like
I've taken a couple of blows here.  I own a travel agency and do a lot of
traveling. It is a great love of mine and helps me cope with dealing with
cancer patients everyday.  I am on call 24 hrs a day when not on vacation or
political traveling.  I did feel that my e-mail was important because of the
pumpers.  That's just about all the mail I get.....
Judy P.