Re: [IP] Gratitude!

> Just wanted to take a second to thank all you folks for the
> information and general support we've gotten the past several weeks.
> Stephanie (8.5 yo)got her pump this past week and has been pumping
> insulin for 2 days now. I'd like to be sure she's a little more
> comfortable with changing infusion sets before we switch over to
> insulin, so will probably wait until her spring break (next week) to
> actually start putting insulin in her pump! She's taken to it quite
> easily as far as programming it goes, but is a little hesitant at
> changing her sets. Anyone got any suggestions for a 65 lb.
> skinny-minnie? She's using the Disetronic 8mm rapid sets...the sets
> she's tried with teflon cannulas are too uncomfortable, she says.
> Thanks for any suggestions!
Have her correspond with Lily, she was hesitant at first (for several
months) as well.  Or, if she'd like, call her on the phone. We are on
the west coast. Call after 3:30, before 10:00 Pacific time.
650 494-3077

She can also join the

email @ redacted

mail list, there are about 4 or 5 young kids from 7 -8 up to about
15, not much traffic, but they are ALL pumpers.

Michael <email @ redacted>