[IP] Gratitude!

Just wanted to take a second to thank all you folks for the information and general support we've gotten the past several weeks. Stephanie (8.5 yo)got her pump this past week and has been pumping insulin for 2 days now. I'd like to be sure she's a little more comfortable with changing infusion sets before we switch over to insulin, so will probably wait until her spring break (next week) to actually start putting insulin in her pump! She's taken to it quite easily as far as programming it goes, but is a little hesitant at changing her sets. Anyone got any suggestions for a 65 lb. skinny-minnie? She's using the Disetronic 8mm rapid sets...the sets she's tried with teflon cannulas are too uncomfortable, she says. Thanks for any suggestions!
Betsy (Steph's mom)