[IP] The Flu

Hi everyone,

This may be old news, but in case some of you didn't know it I'll tell you
anyway.

THIS YEAR'S FLU SHOTS ARE NO GOOD!

I know from first-hand experience.  Came down with it Friday afternoon and
have felt like HELL all weekend.  I have managed to keep my blood sugars OK,
though, despite losing the contents of my stomach.  It is much easier with the
pump.  I'm over the worst of it now.  Starting to regain my appetite although
it will be awhile before I'm ready for those Oreos! :-)

Just wanted the rest of you to know so that you don't go around thinking you
have an invisible shield if you got a flu shot.

MJ