Re: [IP] Bayer Glucometer Elite Accuracy

    What negative vibes? Are we reading the same lists? What I enjoy most
about the posts here IS the honesty & the diversity.  It's as OK for some
pumpers to be less enthusiastic than others about their lot in life, as it is
for women who post at the Breast Cancer board to bemoan their fate, while
others are delighting in the beauty of budding spring flowers.....Such is
     Personally, when I was younger, I generally  I opted to see the glass as
1/2 empty...Now in my older, wiser stage, when life has handed me several
"unexpecetd surprises", I opt to see the glass as 1/2 full....
    Sort of like Melissa's pump therapy: my life is a constantly evolving
"learning curve."

Renee (pump-mom)