Re: [IP] Bayer Glucometer Elite Accuracy

>This sounds excessively cautious. Given the known inaccuracy of home
>meters, does this lyphatic fluid really dilute the blood enough to make
>any measurable effect?

    I doubt it. Not only that but I feels so good now that if I were to be
proven "wrong" on half the proceedures I am doing now I would have to say,
"That's OK, I FEEL GREAT!" It is working for me. I couldn't feel better if I
were twins! Sorry most of you are doing so bad and hate your pumps ??? I
would fight Satin for mine. The biggest problem I have now is all the
negetive vibes here and it is different from when I first joined the list.
Nothing stays the same but change. . . .

Good luck to all of you,

Buddy '-)