Re: [IP] SAY HALLELUJAH was Sinners and Saints

For years I allowed the doctor to "Shame" me into eating only things that were
good for me.  I drank juice or had a glucose tablet when my bg's were low.  I
was the perfect person for seven long years. (AIc's of 4 or 5 ) bg averages of
86-98 Then one day I broke.  There has to be some give and take.  Now I have
my occasional glass of wine.  I sometimes refuse to be the person who is
automatically deligated as designated driver.  So long as I controll my blood
sugar with my insulin, what is the deal with an occasional indulgence?  As my
husband says "blow em off baby, you've suffered enough!" Now my A1c's are 5
but I'm a happier person because of it. ~DD