Re: [IP] Fearful at Joslin!

On 13 Mar 98 at 11:10, email @ redacted wrote:

>      If anyone needs some private 'Go To IT SOLDIER!' or 'Why I should
>      pump" talking to, please write me offline unless one thinks it really
>      do belongs here.

This is a good place for it, but the problem is that almost everyone
here agrees with you...

Thanks for sharing what it was like in the early days of pumping.  I
appreciate those who worked to develop and improve this technology.

As a friend once told me - "you know how you can tell the real
pioneers?  They're the ones with the arrows in one side and the
bullets in the other..."

Randall Winchester

* misunderstood something.