Re: [IP] A Toast!

I find alcohol can do any of 3 things to my bg: make it rise, make it
fall, or make it stay the same. Sometimes it does all 3, in any order. I
basically have to trade off the pleasure of being slightly drunk with
the uncertainty of not knowing where my bg is going. That's a trade off
I'm happy to make.

These rules about not drinking on an empty stomach I choose (chose??) to
ignore. The whole point of a glass of chilled dry white wine while I'm
cooking dinner is that the liquid hits your empty stomach, the alcohol
enters your blood rapidly and gives you a wonderful lift. Or a beer
after work with my colleagues is exactly the same.

Oh and BTW What's an EREOS? We don't have them in Europe... 8) But we do
have lots of lovely fresh fruit...;-)