Re: [IP] New Meter Trial

I live in Hammond, WI which is in the STICKS.  I travel about 40 miles
to St. Paul, Minnesota for Diabetes care.  St. Paul is a LARGE city with
fairly progressive health facilities.  I go to Regions Hospital &
Clinic, 640 Jackson Street, St. Paul, MN  55101.  General Appt. Desk
Phone no. is 612-221-1234.  My Endocrinologist is Dr. Susan Freeman.
Dr. Freeman is chief of staff of Endocrinology and has moved into more
of an administrative role in the past year.  There are 3-4 other Endos
on her staff, so I suppose I will be moving to one of those soon.  Dr.
Freeman's Asst. is Vicki Eddy.  She's a very knowledgeable supportive
person.  CDE, Patty Carson, has been a "godsend" getting me started onto
the pump.  Dietitian, Chris (can't remember her last name), is also very
good.  All have given me pager numbers, voice mail numbers and email
addresses to allow me close and quick contact if I need it.  I don't
need to call for emergency assistance very often (twice in 10 years),
but all return calls within 30 minutes.  Very reassuring.  They have
several patients using pumps.  Again very reassuring.

I have been very happy with the care I have received here.  Patty
Carson, CDE was the individual who offered to involve me in the Accuchek
Complete testing program.

Let me know if you have more questions.

Becky D.

JUDY102 wrote:
> Becky,
> Wisconsin isn't that far from Northern Indiana.  Can I get any info on this
> trial?
> Judy P.

Becky Draper
Hammond, WI