Re: [IP] Bayer Glucometer Elite (Blood Letting) Faux Pax?

Actually if you read the instructions in the insert that comes with the Bayer
Glucometer Elite test strips they suggest to do just that "apply pressure in a
sweeping motion from the bottom of your finger to the front".  Of course you need
such little blood to perform a test
that just the prick itself should generate enough blood making such "sweeps"
The one touch however you need to hang upside down sometimes just to get enough
blood to make it happy :)  and then after all that work it will say error, or
clean test area :)