Re: [IP] Kids on pumps

Rose:
    Bravo once again....As for starting sooner, YES, Melissa definitely feels
she could have & should have started pumping at a younger age.  Age is
basically IRRELEVANT: Melissa was BORN mature, nurturing, responsible, etc.,
so my views are decidedly atypical......Now how about putting your views and
thoughts on paper & sending them off to the recalcitrant "experts" at Joslin
to help out those beleaguered moms, like Mary,  who can't get these Diabetes
Gurus to "get with the program!!!!". I'm cutting & pasting Mary's previously
posted information for those who missed it:

Dr. Kenneth Quickel, Jr
President, Joslin Diabetes Center

or
Dr. Kahn
Executive V.P. and director of joslin diabetes clinic

or
Dr. Richard Jackson, M.D.
Medical Director

All at the following Address,

Joslin Diabetes Center
One Joslin Place
Boston, Ma. 02136

please make it a general type of letter stating what you find so beneficial
about pumping and why you feel children should be using insulin pumps...
please don't kill anyone..prison is a horrible place, i hear :)

Thanks,

Mary