Re: [IP] Bayer Glucometer Elite Accuracy

JUDY102 wrote:
> My endo won't allow me to "force" or "squeeze" any blood out of my fingers.
> This isn't usually a problem, but at times it is.  He says it changes the
> number.  Anyone else been told this?

Yes, my endo told me that several years ago. He said "milking" the finger
isn't a good idea because it adds extra lymphatic fluid to the blood you're
trying to test, therefore diluting it and giving a lower reading. This doesn't
mean we can't squeeze it a bit, just don't try forcing it the whole length of
the finger.

Ted Quick