Re: [IP] Re: Fearful at Joslin!

Thanks for the letter.  You understood where I was coming from.  These
decisions we make everyday are so hard.  As mothers, we make important
decisions for our family. As medical people, we impact so many other families.
If more professionals would just say "I don't know, but I'll find out for you"
we'd all be better off.  I can't count the number of times that I've said
those very words.  There is so much that I just don't know. I am willing to
learn and to share.
Judy P.