Re: [IP] Re: Fearful at Joslin!

Rose (Ravi"s Mom),
You probably didn't save my note.  That's ok, it's just if you would reread
it, I never implied kids can't learn to use the pump.  With all my education,
my little girl does all my computer hooking up.  Again, I don't defend people
who won't learn.  I only gave you a realistic peek into the real medical
profession.  As in all things, there are  weak links.  This is reality.  Just
because they call themselves experts, doesn't mean they are. I support the
pump and I go out and promote it.  Honest.
Judy P.