Re: Re: [IP] Sinner or Saint

In a message dated 3/13/98 1:41:54 PM, Janine wrote:

<<At that time, and for
most of my 18 years with diabetes, I pretended to be in control.  I faked
urine and blood sugar results.  That did not stop me from trying to teach
other people how to look after diabetes better>>

Hi Janine,

I understand.  I ran a support group on a psychiatric unit for diabetics out
of control.  I used the same 12 step process as alcoholics anonymous uses.  It
worked great.  Then I ran to my locker to scarf down my twinkies!!!

I'm in line with the sinners!