Re: Accu-Check Complete meter, was: Re: [IP] Basal rate check, meter s/w, etc.

Can you give us the phone number for someone to contact.  I don't have access
to a dr.  who knows about pumps (insurance co. again), but would love to try
this -- it sounds like what I've been hoping for and a great way to deal with a
frantic schedule!