Re: [IP] Re: Thyroid

Bob...Now , I remember, I was responding to your tests.  I have had some
recent and remote experience with patients who have thyroiditis (autoimmune).
TSH comes from the pituitary gland and stimulates the thyroid gland.  That
test can be normal if your are making plenty of that hormone. Sometimes it is
elevated if the thyroid isn't making enough of the hormone that is supposed to
respond to that stimulation.  The next thing to do is look for the reason the
T-gland is not responding. An endo should be able to look at all the tests
available and put all the clues together.   Good luck to you.