Re: [IP] Bayer Glucometer Elite Accuracy

>Did you use different fingers when you retested?  When I was having
>problems with the Dex, Bayer told me to that and things have been more

Bayer told you that the blood in your left hand was different blood from
the blood in your right hand????

As far as I'm aware, the blood in my left hand is much the same as the
blood in my right hand, unless I am two persons horribly locked inside
one body (We've sometimes thought that but our shrink tells us it's OK)