Re: [IP] Bayer Glucometer Elite Accuracy

I have done some research on the Dex because it is an intersting idea.
Somewhere in there, I heard that the Dex has the same type of test strip as
the Elite, just that the Dex puts them in 10 strip cartirdges.  Also I have
heard that it is supposed to read a little higher than others because it
represents serum blood as opposed to whole.  I cannot promise accuracy in
anything I wrote but I hope it helps.