Re: [IP] A Toast!

I'd be most interested to know more information about this also.  I'm
heading out to the beaches of Cozumel on March 21st, and plan to consume
a few "beverages" while relaxing on the beach.  I only drink on special
occasions, and I consider THIS a very special occasion.  An ENTIRE week
without having to solve the world's computer problems (my job).

Becky D.

email @ redacted wrote:
> I'm not a big alcohol drinker, just on occasion. I was wondering how
> other people on the pump handle there alcohol, wine or hard drinks.
> Since I started the pump wine with dinner has not shown shown a
> significant effect, and found no need to bolus.  I haven't tried any
> mixed drinks. Any advice?
> Rona

Becky Draper
Hammond, WI