Re: [IP] Re: Thyroid

I think this question was directed to me??

The results of my 3T4 thyroid tests indicated that I was "well within the
normal range" for over active thyroid.

The result of the other thyroid test (TSH ??? test) came back today and the
results were *high*, suggesting an "under active" thyroid. Ahh, the plot
thickens. There are no clinical indications of hypo thyroidism, so this is
confusing. My doc referred the results to my endo and we will chat next
week. According to doc, when conflicting results like this are obtained,
they typically repeat the tests in about two weeks. Seems at this point
that is the plan.

Thanks for asking