Re: Accu-Check Complete meter, was: Re: [IP] Basal rate check, meter s/w, etc.

>Thanks for taking the time to thoroughly fill us in on the Complete.  B-M
>indicated to me that they _would_ sell the Accutility software to "end
>users", but that it shouldn't be needed to set up the meter.  Sounds like
>they weren't entirely correct, given your comments on event marker

You're welcome. I'm getting more comfortable with this every time I use it.
I looked in every possible setting to see if I could activate some of the
event markers I referred to, but I did not find any way to do this. I'll
certainly holler if I find a way to do it.

Bob Burnett

mailto:email @ redacted