Re: [IP] Sinner or Saint

Confirmed sinner!!!!

I'm not an extremist, not much of a drinker, not overweight, but
occasionally I indulge.  For years the doctors ignored my obvious
problems with lente and ultralente.  I could only watch the
rollercoaster, but didn't seem to do much good.  When you're bouncing
from 30 to 500 three times a day, what harm is a piece of cake going to
do??  I finally took things into my own hands when a "sensitivity" to
ultralente was suggested.  Of course, now my insurance won't cover a
dime of my medical costs since I put myself on an insulin pump "against
their reccomendation".  Now I can actually have a good idea of why I
might have an elevated BG though.  And the fact that I'm not convulsing
in the morning every other month even after testing at 300 before bed.
Now I just need a decent health care plan.  I'm doing better taking care
of myself than I ever did with doctors trying to save some money.  My
HbA1c was just over 8, but compared to 13... I'm finally getting there.
Month 2 of being back on an insulin pump.  I think that my enduring the
last 3 years of fighting to get back on an insulin pump qualifies me as
a saint despite my occasional sin. ; )