Re: [IP] A Toast!

Mixed drinks are generally high in sugar.  Be careful.  I tend to notice
that I need to give very little insulin compared to the amount of sugar
in the drink (some sort of reaction to the alchohol.)  I have, however
noticed that if I have more than 1 drink I will need a snack later in
order to prevent going low later in the evening.  Your mileage may
vary.  I drink very little, so someone else may have more experience.