Re: Accu-Check Complete meter, was: Re: [IP] Basal rate check, meter s/w, etc.

At 15:14 3/13/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Dan O:
>I think I was the one who commented about "turning on" some of the
>Accu-Check Complete's features via software. Some more detail is probably
>in order. Here's what I've noticed since I started using this meter Monday.

Thanks for taking the time to thoroughly fill us in on the Complete.  B-M
indicated to me that they _would_ sell the Accutility software to "end
users", but that it shouldn't be needed to set up the meter.  Sounds like
they weren't entirely correct, given your comments on event marker programming.

The only other semi-useful information that I can impart is that B-M
released the meter to the public about a week ago.  It has been shipped to
Phar-Mor and Walgreen's pharmacies, but of course it'll be a couple of weeks
before we see any on store shelves.

Thanks again,