RE: [IP] Basal rate check, meter s/w, etc.

Dan ,
I'll have the Complete on Monday - but I did run through it a little with another pumper I know in town, who'd already gotten one from our CDE.  You can set it up without the software, just not download it.  It is a LOT larger than the Advantage, but I'm hoping that they will come up with a hybrid software package that is also more amenable to pumping.  I don't like Camit's way of measuring food values at all.  (I did get it partially loaded, and yes we have Win95 too).  Find a CDE associated with the respected endo (lucky, it was mine) and they will have Completes.
Take care,