Re: [IP] OREOS and BOB

Buddy '-)   email @ redacted
-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted <email @ redacted>
Date: Friday, March 13, 1998 9:50 AM
Subject: Re: [IP] OREOS

    Once again your knowledge and wisdom shines through. Not to mention your
humor. I really appreciate your comments should they be on insulin or
    I also sit here in much pain from a torn cornea, for the second day, and
really go through some miseary just to read my mail and see what I'm
    Anyone else have any experience with reoccuring erosion? The eyelid
sticks to the cornea during the night and when you wake it tears the cornea
open! Yes it does, hutr that is. . .

>Sara (and anyone else in the audience who is watching this thread):
>(Note: This is very heavy tongue in cheek humor here - be warned)...
>(laughing, wondering what our conversations look like to visitors)
 (look wonderful from where I'm sitting. Bob)

>>WHY wuld you wANT to eat just one?  One isn't even a complete serving!
>>the point of the pump to allow us this freedom, IF WE CHOOSE???

Aye, aye, captain but abstaniance works better. . .

>>  Buddy, I am getting a little irritated at you rebuffing everything I say
>>regarding diet and food like I am some kind of binge eating porker.  Back

Must be a personal thing, I would never intentionally hurt your feelings.

Buddy '-)   email @ redacted