[IP] RE: Pumping Hesitations

From: JRichardson <email @ redacted

Since I have what is supposedly called "easy diabetes", I do not seem
to have any big problems keeping in good control with fairly
reasonable A1c's over the past 28 years. I am looking for more freedom
of lifestyle and avoiding daily injections. The time constraints are
difficult to keep up with when I (and my husband) arrive home from
work at 6PM with the kids in tow and have to try to be eating by 6:30
PM (preferably 6 PM, but this is impossible) I let these deadlines
grind at me. I'm hoping to gain some relief from these deadlines. I
think I am just concerned that I am doing the right thing and am not
going to regret it after doing it. The site infections were a bit of a
concern as well, however, it seems that these are likely few and far
between. If I make up my mind to do something, I don't plan to give it
up after 3 months, so I tend to over analyze to be sure.

Anyway, I've made up my mind, and, I am going to try pump therapy. I
can't find any negative points from this group, which is very
impressive. Obviously, there only seems to be pros from what I've been