Re: [IP] Throat infection?

They took my male cousin's tonsils out at about 40 for chronic
tonsilitis...after that he was diagnosed with type 2...drs won't touch
mine...i figured it was cuz they never like to operate on

On Thu, 12 Mar 1998 18:06:15 +0000 "Michael" <email @ redacted>
>> Michelle,
>You wouldn't also happen to be chronically under weight??

unfortunately i do not suffer from this particular condition...even when
i was first diagnosed they caught it before i could resemble an

>My dad had this problem along with the throat infection for years.
>Finally while in the service, a doc diagnosed chronic tonsilites
>(sp??), they removed his tonsils and his problems went away, he
>gained weight (to normal) and has not had a problem since. He's 96

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]