Sara (and anyone else in the audience who is watching this thread):

(Note: This is very heavy tongue in cheek humor here - be warned)...

I have always understood that if you eat *Just One* the Oreo Police (OP)
will come to get you. They will then force you to eat the required
"suggested serving size" (always listed on the package label) as a minimum,
or fine you heavily.

Note that the Oreo Police are closely teamed with the Lay's Potato Chip
Police (LPCP). They are all intimidated by pumpers, because they know we
have good control over what we choose to eat and how we deal with this

I try to avoid confrontations like this, so when snacking, as a minimum
starting point, I *always* go with the amount listed on the label, just to
be safe. There is a reason that all this good information is printed there
and I don't want to offend the label author.

If I know that the Snack Police (SP) are patrolling the neighborhood, I
will take extras, just to be sure. I don't want to be caught short if they
decide to visit my house ;-). At times, this has caused me to eat entire
packages of snacks in anticipation, only to find out that the rumor was not
true. Fortunately, my pump lets me recover ;-)

(laughing, wondering what our conversations look like to visitors)