Re: Quality of life, was: Re: [IP] Bob's follow up report ....

> I can't imagine what it is like for a person to all of a sudden have to
>  start dealing with this disease after living without it for some years.
>  It's got to be frustrating.

Thank you so much for this statement.  I was 27 years old when diagnosed.  It
was tough, and I went through (and am still going through) a long grieving
process.  On the other hand, I can't imagine what it must be like to have had
diabetes for all of your life and not known "normalcy". I hold you in high

At any rate, no matter how we got here, we are all having to dance the same
dance.  It really doesn't matter when we got to the show.  I am a diabetic
now, just as you and all the others here who have had this disease long-term
are.  We all have to deal with the same issues.  Thanks for making me feel

Mary Jean