Re: [IP] Bayer Glucometer Elite Accuracy

I just got the Bayer Glucometer Elite and I am concerned that it is not nearly as
accurate as my one touch... I appears the the Bayer model "adds" 20-50 points on
the readings..  but it is so small it's great... I wanted an extra meter to keep
at work
with me.  Does anyone else have problems with this meter?
Forrest