Re: [IP] New Meter Trial

I picked one up the other day at my doc's office. This is one neat little
gadget ;-)

Make sure you hassle the rep to get you a copy of the Accutility software
(with documentation) - this is what really "turns on" the full power of the
meter. It seems like the vendor is  initially planning on releasing this
software only to docs' offices (anyone remember the hassle getting a hold
of Camit software?). I trust they will be much more responsive this time
around ;-)

We can compare notes when you get yours. I think you will enjoy the features.

mailto:email @ redacted

>My endo called and asked if I'd be interested in testing out an
>Accu-chek Complete meter.  I'm picking it up on 3/16.  She said that it
>has a lot of nice features for pump users.  I'll try it out and post my
>opinions of this new gadget here for all to review.
>I currently use the OneTouch Profile and the InTouch software on my
>computer to download all the readings.
>Becky D.
>Becky Draper
>Hammond, WI