[IP] Fast Food

Hi all-

I just ran across a great site on the web re: the nutritional value of
fast food.  Since I was just recently was introduced to carb counting by
my dietician, I was curious about the calories and carbs in fast food.
Just select the restaurant chain you're planning to visit, type the
general kind of food you're thinking of putting into your body, and in a
couple of seconds, read the nutritional and caloric breakdown. (Then go
out and get a salad.)

Here's the URL

http://www.olen.com/food/

Becky D.