Re: [IP] Thanks, Bob (Humalog)

> Thank you so much for taking the time to keep us all up to date on what is
> going on for you with Humalog.  I still have my bottle in the fridge,
> unopened, because I think I need to wait before I jump on the wagon.

Don't be afraid to try it. There are VERY positive aspects the the
good control it can bring.  Definite improvement in quality of life
due to the ability to respond quickly for meals and flush out quickly
when you happen to be low.

Most people appear to use it successfully and while problem have been
reported, most can be solved. This is all new stuff.... guinea pigs
you know!!