Re: [IP] Throat infection?

> Michelle,

You wouldn't also happen to be chronically under weight??

My dad had this problem along with the throat infection for years.
Finally while in the service, a doc diagnosed chronic tonsilites
(sp??), they removed his tonsils and his problems went away, he
gained weight (to normal) and has not had a problem since. He's 96