[IP] Thanks, Bob (Humalog)

Hi Bob,

Thank you so much for taking the time to keep us all up to date on what is
going on for you with Humalog.  I still have my bottle in the fridge,
unopened, because I think I need to wait before I jump on the wagon.  I
don't know how I would react to Humalog, but your experience just
reinforces for me that despite what the last 2 endos have told me ("it
can't possibly hurt you!") and the positive experiences others on the list
have had, if Regular is working well for me (and it is!), I should stick to
it for now.  Being naturally cautious and wanting to try new things is an
interesting balancing act.

Once again you have contributed something that I have stuck in my "keepers"
file! :')

Vancouver, BC, Canada