Re: [IP] Re:) need some Names and addresses!

Just my opinion:  I don't think the wonderful children out there are given
credit enough for being able to learn as much as they are able.  How many of
us older folks had today's computer technology and video games at our command?
Some of us have had to learn a lot of new things to keep up with the world.
In some households the parents have the child set up the VCR.