Re: [IP] Bob's follow up report on his Humalog adventure

Bob...I appreciate your imput...I feel that together we can have open
discussion and possibly get to the bottom of this...my tissue hardening
seems to be under the surface not protruding out...i have been on
antibiotics and the nodules after i remove the set are much smaller or
non existent but they may also be deeper since i have been using comfort
sets instead of sof sets...but i am still having a drop of blood at the
site after removal... and tenderness and a small red circle while the
comfort is in place...my problems are probably due to infection since i
ALWAYS have infection in my throat and the drs won't do anything about it
and claim it is normal to constantly have inflammation and pus in my
tonsils ...but i also seem to be more sensitive to chemicals lately and
have a lot of allergies so i would not be surprised if i was allergic to
humalog...Michelle Piper at email @ redacted sara i have been
forgetting to send my posts thru spell check lately

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]