[IP] Re: ) need some Names and addresses!

I second what Buddy said and more.  I do know that there are two major
centers in the US that are against kids younger than 15-16 on the pump.
Joslin is one, the Barbara Davis Center is the other.  Don't give up the
fight.  The pump is well worth your efforts for Chris.  Take it from
another parent, give your child his childhood back.  I would be glad to
write letters for you. But then again, we are "just" parents, what do we
know.  :-)

Rose(aka Ravi's mom)

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]