Re: [IP] Any last minute advice before I get my pump?

 The Silhoutte/Tender/Comfort design is so MUCH
> better than the QR!

For me the SoftSet is working fine.  I cannot imagine inserting one
of those angled things without using the SofSerter!  Of course I'm
one of those people with ample body fat to put it in...   Just goes
to show that the same design won't work for everyone...

Randall Winchester
Me too Ted,
    I'm a "fat boy" too and I have no problems with the QR's Never lost one
set! Knock on wood. Again, that's why they make Fords and Chevy's.

Buddy '-)   email @ redacted