Re: [IP] To Pete, last minute advice

One thing I forgot to say it that the doctor you are seeing believes very
firmly in one basal rate, which is the main reason I stopped seeing him and
went back to 4 rates, which works much better for me.

What works for you will depend on how things go for you, but I think that
most list members would agree that one basal rate does not tend to work
well for the majority of people on the pump.

I talked to one person who tried the pump, was told to stick to one rate,
couldn't make it work, and quit.  I am trying to get him to see another
doctor, but he is now very gun shy and won't even join this list.

We can talk more about this when you get here, if you want.

Vancouver, BC, Canada