Re: [IP] Pump users giving up

They probably did not have an awesome support group like we do...you guys
are the best and have helped to answer my MANY questions...you see I am
one of the first my CDE has put on the pump so we teach each
other...Thank you Michael and Glenn for starting and maintaining this
wonderful group...Michelle Piper at email @ redacted

On Wed, 11 Mar 1998 13:52:48 +0100 John Neale <email @ redacted>
writes:
>Can anyone tell me what proportion of pump users give up within 2
>years?
>Are these figures well documented? I heard a doctor claim that 89% of
>diabetics give up using their pump within 2 years. That figure cannot
>be
>true. Anyone know where he got it from and what the current true
>figure
>is? I'd like to squash this one properly!
>
>Thanks
>John

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]