Re: [IP] pump lump

Rosalind...Juno must have given you credit for writing that comment when
you had only responded to the previously written post...sorry for the
confusion...i believe what john walsh was referring to was a fat roll
that develops after being on the pump for a while...i don't think it is
the same as pump bumps...but i could not say for sure because we were
just talking about the offending fat...i did not see the "specimen"...the
guys tummy...Michelle Piper at email @ redacted