Re: [IP] # of carbs required

Mary Jean,

Checked, checked again.  Nothing ever comes up.  The second to last endo
said I had a goiter and I was probably low thyroid.  Tests did not bear
this out.  My mother was hypothyroid for years and had to take pills in
order to get pregnant with me.

I think something is there, because I have all the symptoms, but nothing
comes up on TSH tests.

Janine

>>  I think I have a low metabolism.  I am always cold and tend to feel low
>>  energy and sluggish, even when my sugars are really good.
>>

>OK, here is that violin music again...
>
>Have you had your thyroid checked?  (I know, no doc at this time)
>
>These are symptoms of hypothyroidism.  But that is probably not the only
>explanation.
>
>MJ

Vancouver, BC, Canada