Re: [IP] thyroid/diabetes connection

What a coincidence.....my mother just developed thyroid problems in the
last few years.  She takes medication for it, but I'm not sure what it's
called.  No other incidence of diabetes in my immediate family. And in
just the last few months, my mother has developed some type of kidney
problem.  Has high albium(?)/protien in her urine.  She cried when she
was telling me about this, as she said that she was saving her kidneys
for me, should I ever need one.  Moms....ya gotta love em no matter how
much they drive you nuts sometimes.

I was diagnosed with diabetes at age 18 in 1977.  The same year, my
uncle, age 40 at the time, developed type I diabetes.  Strange.

Becky D.

--
Becky Draper
Hammond, WI