[IP] Any last minute advice before I get my pump?

First let me tell you what an education it has been reading what
everyone has to say about the pump.  I have learned a great deal since I
joined up.  I even passed on your website information to the Minimed rep
in Vancouver where I will be going to get my pump. (and he thought it
was excellent)  Now, does anyone have any advice about insulin?  I am
currently take R on a sliding scale at meal times (about 20 units a day)
and 17 N at bedtime.  I have asked my endo about switching to Humalog
but after reading everything you have said, I am having serious second
thoughts about switching; any advice?  What about infusion sets?
Originally I planned on using the Sof-set QR but then I heard about the
Silhouette sets?  Which have you found to be better?  I need to get
feedback on infusion sets especially since I live in the boonies (over
2000 miles from my endo and my Minimed supplier).  Also as far as I know
I will be one of 2 people in the entire Yukon using a pump.  Would you
please let me know as I hit the road in 60 hours or so.  Thanks.

Pete