Re: [IP] tubing

Michelle:

I have always noticed these spots with the Comforts / Tenders /
Silhouettes. They don't seem to cause any problems for me - I don't think
they are a defect at all. It seems they are more of a "blemish" in the
tubing, perhaps an area where the inner layer and outer layer have a slight
separation. Since these spots are sometimes evident immediately upon
opening the new package, I don't think they are crimps in the tubing.

I think someone relayed a comment several days ago from MiniMed that these
spots are areas that got "heated" during manufacturing of the tubing? At
any rate, I don't lose any sleep over them ;-)

Bob

mailto:email @ redacted