Re: [IP] Re: [Need to get the Digest form

> Help I need to use the digest form, I'm getting too many e-mail up to 150
> yesterday and I don't have time to read them all.  Can someone tell me how
> to work it so I can get the digest form.  Thanks Mark

To avoid the mail volume you may wish to subscribe to the browser only
version of the list or the  digest version of the list.  With the
browser only membership, you receive no mail from the list.  You may
access the mail through a 'news' like interface in the 'members only'
area of our website at:

www.bizsystems.com/Diabetes/

The digest version publishes one large message containing the

Mail for the list from all memberships is sent to:

email @ redacted

To unsubscribe from insulin-pumpers and join one of the other
lists, send a message to: